Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Fellowship Program
Our mission is to train physicians that embody the Philosophy of Osteopathy as taught by A.T. Still, and through it produce rapid and permanent results in the clinical setting. Our program trains teachers and leaders, marking its success by the lives changed by the ongoing work of its graduates. We offer three programs through the Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Residency program, each of which are ACGME certified.
To learn more, contact our Administrative Department at 860.533.6559.
Complete a residency with Osteopathic Recognition (including family medicine at ECHN) and you will be eligible for advanced placement into our program for ONMM board eligibility with a single additional year of training at our site.
- 3 Blocks of Inpatient Osteopathic Medicine
- 1 Block Rheumatology
- 1 Block Neurosurgery/Orthopedics
- 1 Block Pain Management
- 1 Block Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 1 Block Occupational Medicine
- 1 Block Sports Medicine
- 1 Block ONMM clinic Intensive
- 3 Months Electives
- Weekly Osteopathic Didactics
- OMM continuity clinic during all rotations
Elective Rotation Choices:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Practice Management
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Family Medicine (may be done as a longitudinal rotation)
- Integrative medicine
- Hospice/Palliative care
- Community Health